• Mechanical properties: combining the flexibility of the high EBA/EVA-content resins in the central layers and the rigidity and copolymers in the central layers with the rigidity and great mechanical strength of the outer layers.
• High transmission of visible light, which permits the heating of the growing area, favoring plant development throughout the service life of the plastic.
• Good heat-insulation effect: the effect of the EBA/EVA copolymers creates a barrier against long-wave infrared radiation emitted by the soil at night, preventing sharp temperature drops (especially at night) and eliminating the risk of thermal inversion that could jeopardize plant life.
• Highly resistant to degradation caused by sunlight and treatments applied inside the greenhouse.
• Anti-drip effect: prevents the formation of drops on the sheet, increasing light transmission during the early morning hours, while at the same time reducing the risk of cryptogamic diseases caused by the continuous dripping of water on the plants.
Especially indicated for cold climates with low luminosity, due to its high thermal power and transparency.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
Avda. Francisco Jimeno Sola
Polígono Industrial Saprelorca - Buzón 9
30817 LORCA (Murcia) - Spain
Phone: +34 968 461 311 - Fax: +34 968 461 562
Apartado de Correos 323
30800 LORCA (Murcia) - Spain
The Armando Álvarez Business Group is currently the largest Spanish processor
Join our team