SOLPLAST soil disinfection films are manufactured in multilayer structures, with a combination of LDPE, LLDPE and metallocene and/or barrier resins, as well as the necessary additives. They are manufactured in thicknesses ranging from 20 to 50 microns, maintaining high mechanical and agronomic qualities.
- The films for disinfecting soils are designed to improve the effectiveness of disinfection.
- Different types of film are used, depending on the type of disinfection to be carried out. Each one is designed with specific characteristics to adapt to different types of disinfection.
- The multilayer technology used by SOLPLAST to manufacture its products permits the combination of resins and additives, thus obtaining a wide range of properties to match each type of application.
- In some cases, effects such as light transmission or heat radiation are strengthened to increase soil temperatures and provide good disinfection through solarization (DESINFESOL SOLARIZATION). Resins with thermal properties are used for this purpose, as they maintain heat in the soil for longer, thus lengthening the optimal conditions for good solarization. Anti-drip additives are also incorporated to prevent drips from forming on the film surface, maximizing thermal radiation transmission to the soil.
- In other cases, special high gas-barrier resins are used to reduce gas loss through the plastic (DESINFESOL SPECIAL DS) or practically impede such loss (DESINFESOL BARRIER).
- In both cases, the aim is to increase the efficacy of soil disinfection, reducing times and improving the mortality of possible pathogens, even at greater soil depths.
Avda. Francisco Jimeno Sola
Polígono Industrial Saprelorca - Buzón 9
30817 LORCA (Murcia) - Spain
Phone: +34 968 461 311 - Fax: +34 968 461 562
Apartado de Correos 323
30800 LORCA (Murcia) - Spain
The Armando Álvarez Business Group is currently the largest Spanish processor
Join our team